Cater for foreigners who stay in Greece for a short period of time or those who want to make faster progress within a shorter period of time
Intensive courses are offered all year round.
Intensive program 2 weeks: 10 sessions of 4 hours (40 hours): 550 euros
Intensive program 3 weeks: 15 sessions of 4 hours (60 hours): 775 euros
Intensive program 4 weeks: 20 sessions of 4 hours (80 hours): 1000 euros
A two week intensive program includes without extra charge:
- the learning material
- a folder with informative material about Chania
- wi-fi connection in the school
- book, CD and DVD lending possibilities
- a Greek / Cretan dance lesson in the school
- a presentation of a Greek film in the school or in one of the city’s cinemas (depending on the cinema schedules)
- a preparation of a typical Greek / Cretan dish in the school’s kitchen or garden
- a visit to a site of historical, natural or artistic interest in the area depending on the season and on the students’ level (for instance an exhibition, a museum, a concert or a theater performance)
- a meal shared by students and teachers in a taverna or restaurant of the city
- Activities may vary depending on the season or on the interests of the students. Some activities may be replaced by others.The list above is indicative.
- Courses with a highlighted starting date are offered with a discount of 20%. This offer applies to the first two weeks of the program.
Intensive program 2 weeks: 440 euros instead of 550
Intensive program 3 weeks: 665 euros instead of 775
Intensive program 4 weeks: 890 euros instead of 1000
- Group enrollments (3 or more students who enrol together in a course of the same level on the same starting date) have a discount of 20% (intensive courses) or 10% (standard courses).
If two or more discounts apply to a student, only one may be chosen, the most convenient for him / her.
What do the symbols mean:
KLEIS Workshop for Greek Language and Culture follows the grading defined in the Common European Framework of Reference, as it is specified for Greek by the Centre of Greek Language ΚΕΓ
In the course schedule:
_ the symbol A0 or BEG means ‘beginner’
_ the symbol A1 means that a program is aimed at students who already have very elementary knowledge of the language and now start their preparation for level A1.
_ the symbol A1+ means that a program is aimed at students who have already worked on level A1 and now are near to its completion
Indications A2, A2+, B1, B1+, B2 and B2+ are to be interpreted accordingly.
- Duration: 2 or more weeks / 5 X 4-hour sessions per week
- Language: Greek
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 3-6
- Certificate: Yes