1. Personal information given in the application form is used only by the school, only for the school’s purposes.
2. Cancellations are acceptable until 25 working days before the starting date of the program. In case of cancellation the pre-paid part of the fees and / or accommodation cost is fully refunded. Bank charges are payable by the student. In case of delayed cancellation* or non appearance of the student the pre-payment is not refunded.
*If the (delayed) cancelation is justified, the student has the right to re-enroll in a different course within the time frame of one year.
3. In case of delayed arrival or earlier departure of a student, there is no obligation by the school for a discount or for making up for the missed hours
4. The school makes up for lessons missed on holidays.
5. The school is not responsible for illness, accident, theft or loss of personal belongings during the student’s presence in the school’s premises.
6. Groups are composed of 3 to 6 students.
7. The school still offers an intensive or standard program to less than three students but applies a reduction in the number of hours at the same cost.
In an intensive program:
For two students instead of three the number of hours daily is reduced from 4 to 3.
For one student instead of three the number of hours daily is reduced from 4 to 2.
8. A teaching hour has a duration of 50 minutes.
9. The school operates from 9.00 until 20.00. Intensive programs start usually at 9.00. However, depending on the school’s schedule limitations, a program can alternatively start later. Extra activities take place either just after the lesson or at a different time of day, always in consultation with the students.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR THE ONLINE COURSES
10. Both the school and the student must have secured a good internet connection for the scheduled lesson time and log in at the time agreed without delays. Greek time and the local time of the student’s country must be clearly stated.
11. Unforeseen technical problems that result in the interruption or non-smooth flow of the course are dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
12. Delay in appearance on the part of the student does not imply any obligation for the teacher to extend the duration of the lesson, unless it is justified or had been agreed upon before. Any delay on the part of the teacher, by contrast, definitely entails an obligation to make up for it.
13. A lesson may be canceled up to 24 hours before the scheduled time. In case of a late cancellation or non-appearance of the student, the lesson is charged for.
14. One teaching hour has a duration of 50 minutes.
15. Lessons are provided in packages and prepaid. The number of hours in the package and the respective tuition fees are agreed upon between the school and the student.
16. Upon payment, the school undertakes to provide the teaching hours agreed on within a reasonable period of time. This means that if a course is interrupted by the student, the school will no longer have the obligation to provide the hours if the interruption is equal to or exceeds a period of one year (365 days)